If personal and environmental transformation is your thing you might like to join me for a Relationship Building workshop called “People Politics and Gossip,” offered by Michele Hinds on Wednesday, 19 November in Cape Town.
This day forms part of the Energy and Vitality series hosted by the School of Lifestyle Medicine as a valuable contribution towards the art and science of wellness education.
The dynamic of People Politics and GOSSIP has the power to bring individuals, families, communities and companies down. It has the power to destroy morale, kill possibilities of productivity and effectiveness, and any hope of having a life or culture that radiates with energy and vitality. Leave the workshop with tools and awareness to support you in building relationships and being a source of continuous personal and environmental transformation.
Negative talk, gossip, conflict and drama
- Do you find yourself and or others engaging in negative talk?
- Do you feel stuck when you feel drawn into gossip, although you don’t want to and wish you had a way to get out?
- Do you know how to turn an environment around that is filled with conflict and drama?
- Are you experiencing low morale at home, in your workplace or in your community?
- Are you living or working in a toxic or draining environment?
- Are you in conflict with those around you?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then say YES to this People Politics and GOSSIP workshop!
We look at where this comes from, why we as a society are driven to do this, the unconscious benefits and profit we gain from it which keeps us perpetuating the cycle, and the resultant dis-ease in ourselves, our environment and our workplace. We explore an alternative possibility of creating a culture of collaboration … what that is, what that could look like, and the steps that would need to be put in place to start transforming any relationship or environment into one with team, connection, higher purpose and vision.
We will create awareness of the inherent drive that causes negative talk, and the reasons that keep us continuing this no matter where we go and what we do. You will gain a whole new way of operating and the benefits include a new way of interacting with others and your environment.
You will walk away with increased levels of consciousness, presence, community, contribution, energy and vitality. Become a catalyst for change and transformation in your environment.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Gossip – what is this and how we can transform it.
- Socrates and the 3 Filter
- Test – tory versus Isness – learning to distinguish the fiction from the fact
- Assumptions and the negative impact they can have on your company, your relationships and your life
- What is Community as an alternative? The possibility of Community as a new corporate and/or life culture
- Tools to help you recognise you are being used by people politics and GOSSIP, and tools to help you break free
We will introduce you to practical tools to start implementing what you have learned into your daily life and workplace.
“The world would be a brighter, more peaceful place if we all lived with a more empowering and responsible relationship to People Politics & Gossip. What I take away from another phenomenal part of your series is how to strengthen my commitment to ‘being the change I want to see in the world’ – I can’t wait to touch more people’s lives with this insight and awareness.” Sue
The Energy & Vitality Series explores some of the things that we hold in our minds, attitudes, habits, consciousness and automatic reactions that drain our life force energy. This series creates awareness and gives practical tools to reclaim your lost, stuck and wasted energy and vitality. This puts you on the starting blocks to master the art of being ENERGISED.
The 5 main themes of the series are:
- Time – TIME Mastery
- Emotional Intelligence – MOOD Management
- Communication – Managing by AGREEMENT
- Relationship Building & Social Intelligence – People Politics & GOSSIP
- Living Life on Purpose – The Complete Create Series (designed as a coaching cycle of 5 workshops throughout the year)
Who is this meant for?
- Executives who feel they need more energy to maintain high performance and long hours
- Working moms and dads who feel exhausted at the end of each day with little or no time or energy for themselves
- Anyone feeling trapped in the humdrum of life and longing for more energy & vitality.
Michele Hinds is passionate about maximizing human potential at every opportunity she gets. In service of this passion she coaches individuals and teams to be extraordinary! She facilitates The Energy and Vitality Series of workshops to unleash and unlock the abundance of energy and vitality that you deserve to live the life you love; and designs leadership development and self-mastery programs in order to create happier and more productive lives and workplaces.
Her dynamic and inspiring coaching style is fueled by her passion for putting people back in the driving seat of their life, career and relationships, and is spiced with humour and a love for outrageous transformation. When you engage with Michele you get her commitment to supporting you in achieving your goals and creating new awareness that empowers you to achieve anything that you want. She stands for maximizing human potential by inspiring herself and others to be unlimited and unstoppable by becoming the source for creating the experience you want from life.
“Our focus is transformational education and this series goes straight to the heart of the personal transformation process. Michele’s work, her insight and focus lands so well for our attendees, and their individual needs, be it personal or business,” says Dr Mark Vella ND, Director of the School. “As a follow-on to the Energy & Vitality Series, we look forward to the Complete Create Series launching in December for 2015, also in partnership with Michele.”
Become a Source of Personal and Environmental Transformation! The workshop runs from 9:30am to 4:30pm and the fee is R900.
Register Click here
See more details on our calendar here