Hydraulic Fracturing, commonly known as Fracking, is a highly controversial method of extracting oil and gas from existing, redundant and new wells. Drilling has begun in an unregulated frenzy from USA, China and now heading for gas-rich Europe and other countries around the world. The environment and human health is at very serious and potential risk if this method of extracting gas is not stopped.
1. Fracking is not a ‘Green’ technology. It’s cheaper to produce gas using this method, hence ‘More Profit.’
2. Major environmental disasters have already proved our point.
3. Fracking is against our basic human rights for access to clean and fresh water supplies.
5. The world’s human and animal rights to clean and fresh WATER are at RISK.
6. New information shows a direct link between earthquakes and fracking.
Please get yourself informed and invite your friends to join this cause and the push towards a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
A de-debunking document in response to specious and misleading gas industry claims against the film Gasland.
ShaleTest.org is a non-profit organization that will collect environmental data, and provide environmental testing to lower income families and neighborhoods that are effected by natural gas exploration.
- Thank you for your support and call for a Global Ban on Hydraulic Fracturing.