Africa’s largest energy show the Power & Electricity World Africa conference & exhibition will once again be bringing our energy leaders to Johannesburg to discuss energy issues on the continent. Among the African thought and expert leaders are also international keynotes who will shed light on Africa’s current power issues.
Speakers at the event include:
- Honourable Minister Dipuo Peters, Minister of Energy from the Department of Energy South Africa will be discussing Africa’s commitment to clean tech .
- Learn how Israel successfully implemented a renewable energy project from Sharon Kedmi, Director General of the Ministry of Industry & Trade Israel.
- Honourable Simon Giu D’ujanga, Minister of State for Energy from the Ministry of energy and Mineral Development Uganda will be reaffirming the global commitment to energy development.
- Discussing Africa’s smart electricity potential is Michael Tarney, Managing director of Corporate Development of Copperbelt Energy Corporation Zambia.
These are just but a few confirmed speakers that will be attending the conference. Among them are also a number of confirmed African utilities including:
- Uganda Electricity Board
- South Africa Power Pool
- Buffalo City Municipality
- Copperbelt Energy
- City Power
- Eastern African Power Pool
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria
- Energy Commission of Nigeria
The Power & Electricity World Africa 2011 conference is taking place from the 28th March – 1st April 2011 at the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg.
This will be the place to source products and solutions from more than 150 key companies in the power sector. For more information on the event visit: www.terrapinn.com/powerafrica or write to email@example.com