“There is another reality that we can personally discover….we are not alone,” says Michael Harner.
Last year I attended a Munay-Ki workshop in Cape Town. The Munay-Ki are the Rites of the Shamanic path of the Q’ero nation. They are descendants of the Inka, the indigenous people of the holy mountains of the Andes in Peru. Traditionally, one needs to spend many years in sacred study before being allowed to receive these Rites. However, because of the critical juncture in our human history the Elders had decided to pass these Rites on to as many people as possible.
I was deeply touched by the power of the process, especially during the fourteen week work with the Archetypes after the workshop. I liked the fact that I could continue with my normal daily life and yet at the same time discover the Archetypes as they revealed themselves to me through my daily life and my dream world at night. I started experiencing the energetic shifts within myself and changes in my relationship with myself, others and nature. I could feel the great work of releasing the psychic sludge that had built up in my energy chakras.
Trip to Peru
The group who did the initial Munay-Ki workshop with me all experienced the same powerful shifts and then we all went over to Peru to do the Deepening of the Munay-Ki. There we practiced the Rites and received more advanced ones from traditional Q’ero Shamen. We worked with the four elements at the most awe-inspiring sacred sites of the Andes. There I truly learnt how to open up to and connect with nature and that we can do it wherever we are.
The prophesies of the ancient Americas speak of a new human appearing on the planet – one who lives free of fear and resides in his or her transcendent nature. The Munay-Ki are the codes for the new human. They are delivered in the form of nine energetic transmissions.
The Rites are given as the next step in the evolution of humanity, to realign our neuropathways and truly shift human consciousness. They empower us to step up to the task of assuming stewardship for the Earth and all creation.
Time for new humans
There are nine Rites in total. One has to receive all nine Rites in order to transmit them to others. As we do so, according to the prophecy, we will begin to witness the birth of a new form of human on the planet and the dawn of a new civilization. We are the Ones we’ve been waiting for!
Is this process something which speaks to you? I have been inspired to build on my training experience and witnessing the depth and importance of the Munay-Ki to put together a workshop in Cape Town for the last Saturday of January.
During this meaningful and fun filled workshop you will:
- Reflect on the past through the four seasons and work on letting it go, giving it to Mother Earth to transmute.
- Experience forgiveness as the key to healing, growth and releasing of karmic baggage.
- Become more aware how the four elements – fire, earth, air and water – can guide us in this process.
- Renew the vision for your life.
- Receive the first three Munay-Ki Andean rites; passed on by traditional Peruvian Shaman to help us adjust to the fast moving planetary energy shifts.
- Release your inner healing power and protection.
- Open your heart chakra and connection to nature.
- Leave with an easy-to-manage yet profound fourteen week action plan, releasing the power of the seven Andean archetypes, one in each chakra centre.
- Establish a support group, sharing your experiences of the archetypes every two weeks.
- Learn how to use ritual to continue the healing and growth process once back home.
Where and when
I have an Honours degree in Psychology and have been successfully facilitating self-empowerment training programmes in the corporate world for the past 15 years. The last awards that I won were for Nurturing and Sincerity as I have a passion for human growth on a soul level. Over the years I have seen people transform in front of my eyes in a real, lasting and life changing manner.
Want to join us? Saturday, 28 January from 9h00- 5h00 in Simon’s Town. The fee for the day is R650, or if you bring a friend you only pay R500. As the workshop is happening at my home overlooking the bay, we can only accommodate a small group, so please respond immediately if you’re interested.
Please contact me on 021-7865490 or 0824500552 or write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more at www.munay-ki.org
by Alet Ohnemus