- This event has passed.
Cape Town Business & Biodiversity Indaba
October 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - October 25, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Business leaders, government representatives and environmental experts from all over South Africa will gather in Cape Town this April for the first Cape Town Business and Biodiversity Indaba.
We want you to leave our event with an understanding of the following:
- Biodiversity and natural capital
- Biodiversity related business risks and opportunities relevant to your sector
- Current and future relevant legislation
- The business case for effectively managing biodiversity
We will look at:
- Which questions you should be asking.
- Some of the latest developments and tools in area of biodiversity and natural capital.
- How to identify the risks and opportunities.
- What best practice looks like.
You will have had the opportunity to:
- Voice your perspective.
- Ask your questions.
- Broaden your sustainability network.
Most importantly you will leave our event having identified where your business is in journey of managing its biodiversity related business risks and opportunities, and how to take the next step.