- This event has passed.
Conscious Community Knowledge Exchange Workshop
June 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
On the 28th June, Jean-Francois Sobiecki, ethnobotanist, nutritionist and holistic medicine specialist will be hosting the dynamic and innovative Conscious Community Knowledge Exchange workshop at Good Vibrations Sanctuary, 11th Avenue Rivonia in Johannesburg, addressing some of the big challenges we face as a modern society: namely Food, Medicine and Mind.
Passionate speakers will introduce key topics with the purpose to promote knowledge exchange and resource links, and questions we look at generating answers on include:
- What are the solutions to our modern day food production problems?
- Is organic sustainable? Where can we get ethically produced foods?
- Where are we headed in the intersection of traditional and western medicine?
- How can we use nutrition to treat and heal the diseases of lifestyle?
- What tools can we use to transform and heal ourselves?
Bring and open mind and your questions and lets generate solutions as a conscious community.
Workshop cost R350 pp. Please book early as SPACES ARE LIMITED.
Bookings: An EFT booking payment is essential to secure your space.
Banking: J.S. Sobiecki, FNB, Bracken City 252242. Business acc: 624 611 87257
Contact: Jean on 076 163 0504, email@example.com
Includes: Light vegetarian lunch and snacks.
For more info check out the event page on Facebook.