The DistribuTECH Africa and co-located POWER-GEN Africa conference & exhibition will be taking place at Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa from 15-17 July 2015.
The events will once again provide comprehensive coverage of the power needs, resources and issues facing the electricity transmission & distribution and generation industries across sub-Saharan Africa. There is no better time than now to be part of this exciting event to mix with leading regional and global power thinkers and problem solvers and be part of Africa’s exciting market growth.
Activities will include:
- Opening Keynote Session – Wednesday 15 July, 09:00-10:30, Ballroom West
- Exhibition Floor access – Wednesday 15 July, 10:30-18:00, 10:00-18:00 Thursday 16 July, 10:00-15:00 Friday 17 July
- Business Matchmaking Opportunities – register here.
- Opening Reception – Wednesday 15 July, 17:00-18:30 (Amec Foster Wheeler Booth – H19)
- Closing Reception & Best Paper Awards – Friday 17 July, 14:00-15:00, Exhibition Floor
- Russian Technology Seminar “Modern Russian Technologies for Thermal Power Engineering in Africa” – 09:00-13:00, Thursday 16 July (Roof Terrace Room, 2nd Floor)
- Russian Reception – from 13:00, Thursday 16 July (ROSATOM Booth-C17)
- The EON Gen X Theatre, 12:45-14:00, Wednesday15-Friday 17 July (L9 Booth) – this will include speaker sessions by students and young professionals looking to make their mark and influence the status quo as well as more experienced speakers with industry advice for the younger generation
More info and contact details: