- This event has passed.
December 27, 2012 @ 18:00 - 22:00
On behalf of Enviropaedia we are calling all those doing great green work to ensure you or your organisation stand a chance to win a category in this year’s Eco-Logic Awards. You can enter yourself or propose a programme, product or person that you feel is worthy of winning an eco-logical award.
Entries for the Awards by Enviropaedia in collaboration with SABC 3 close in a week, so this is your last chance to enter or nominate someone who contributes to a more eco-logical world or has inspired you to change your life.
This year the gala dinner will appropriately be held at the Cradle of Mankind and this will be no ordinary event. Guests are invited to arrive at this green celebration in the garb that best illustrates how they engage with nature.
Nature-inspired outfit suggestions
If you’re out of ideas, here are some:
- for the brave and bold: dress as an eco-warrior or eco-angel, or demonstrate the way that you enjoy Nature (golfing, safari, scuba-diving, mountain-climbing, etc.)
- for the more elegantly reserved: smart – with a glamorous green flavour (a green hat, shirt, skirt, shoes and/or any other gloriously green accessories)
- When: 18h00, 27 September 2012
- Where: Maropeng (Cradle of Humankind South Africa) World Heritage site, Rant en Dal, Gauteng
- What: Formal Gala Dinner, to present the Eco-Logic Awards
- Dress Code: Dress up – up – up – to celebrate the Earth!