- This event has passed.
Fundamental Leadership & Management Skills Workshop
July 2, 2015 @ 8:00 am - July 3, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Most newly appointed managers and supervisors get appointed into the new positions based on their technical skills. They get thrown into the deep end of management and leadership. Out of nowhere, they now have to be exceptionally good in both the technical aspects of work and people skills. This is where the problem begins.
After attending this management course participants will have the confidence to:
- Recognise and avoid the common mistakes made by managers.
- Start differently in appreciating their role as a managers and leaders
- Prioritise your time and delegate effectively.
- Delegate effectively to their teams
- Maintain a highly motivated and effective team.
- Effectively plan and structure own and team’s priorities.
- Manage how others use their time and resources
- Make the switch from working alongside colleagues to managing them
- Manage performance and provide motivational objectives and constructive feedback.
- Recognise the need for change within work and teams.
This seminar will be particularly relevant to Anyone managing people, i.e. Heads of Departments, Line Managers, HR Managers, Supervisors, Unit heads, Project Managers, Team Leaders, and Change Managers
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the two day course
DATE: 2ND & 3RD JULY 2015
TIME: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
CHARGES: KSHS 35,000/ USD 400 PER PARTICIPANT
VENUE: NAIROBI SAFARI CLUB
Fees include all requirements for the Seminar including all training materials, lunches, teas, etc. for the 2 days. The fee does not include travel and transport. We can arrange for Travel and accommodation with individual participant upon request.
Organizations sponsoring more than 3 participants have a 4th attending Free
- Overview of management, leadership and supervision
- Emotional intelligence for leaders and managers
- Organizational planning and resources management
- Effective communication and feedback
- Effective delegation skills
- Time management i.e. include management of meetings
- Performance management
- Building and motivating effective teams
- Effectively working with different types of colleagues and staff
- Coaching and mentorship
Book tickets online here.