- This event has passed.
Human, nature and the Ecstatic: an Art and Creativity Experience
April 23, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - April 27, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Our conventional literal thinking mostly keeps us imprisoned on the outside and the surface of things: events, objects, experiences, and even our own lives.
Allow yourself to explore a fuller reality, which includes your inner images, and is quite different from the outer consensus world: feelings, memories, imagination and flights of fancy, dreams… These are also part of our human nature.
In practical art experiences discover & create wholly new “objects” from the inside out.
Using NATURE as our guide and inspiration, let us aim to discover more about our own inner nature and its connections to our authentic joy. No previous art training is needed.
Bring your willingness to engage, commit & explore a variety of different processes together:
- art materials
You will uncover a whole new array of your own different identities, which weave together to unfold your extended nature and Self. You will see yourself reflected back in a surprising variety of different ways.
Actively experiencing your own connectedness forms part of the emerging New Earth consciousness, and allows you to evolve your larger life network.
“Awakening experiences are moments of revelation, when we perceive reality at a heightened intensity. The world around us comes to life, and is filled with harmony and meaning. A spirit-force seems to pervade all things – and the spaces between them – bringing everything into oneness. We experience ourselves as part of this oneness too, and feel ecstatic or serene. At the highest intensity of awakening, we might feel that we’ve become one with the universe, and attain a state of complete fullness and perfection. The whole material world may dissolve away, into an ocean of spiritual radiance.”
You can expect to cultivate these capacities through lightness and intended play:
- increased inner strength and resilience
- a greater ability to meet change and new/unknown circumstances
- flexibility of mind and emotional make-up
- development of personal power
- discovering a wholly new frequency of reality
- equanimity and inner joy, and being in the here-and-now
- healing can take place on many levels, where needed
- You will receive information and practical exercises to continue developing these faculties
- Costs: R3500 per person sharing. R4100 p.p. single room occupancy. Includes food, accommodation, and materials.
- Venue: Hearth & Soul Eco-farm and Retreat, near Stanford in the Overberg Mountains
- Tel: 028 341 0513
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find them on Facebook