- This event has passed.
Renewable Energy Festival
February 8, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
A festival to showcase and celebrate a brighter energy future for us all
Soaring electricity prices, rising unemployment andclmate change affect us all. Renewable energy is part of the solution to these big issues.
Cape Town’s Renewable Energy Festival 2014 offers a day of fun and learning for everyone.
- Exciting exhibitions showcasing the latest technology and innovation in renewable energy solutions you can use in your everyday life
- Informative talks where you’ll be able to learn more about things that directly impact you – like climate change and how to address the radical rise in electricity prices which we are all feeling
- There will be the opportunity to ask those tough questions of the people who are making the decisions about electricity and climate change.
- Chill out in between activities at the food court or catch live performances on the main stage, including performances by top South African band Hot Water, Marimba Band, comedy, kids’puppet shows, and much more
- Shop for unique, proudly South African products made with empowerment and sustainability as part of their ethos
- Learners, students and renewable energy enthusiasts – excel at your next project by attending breakaway sessions which offer fun training and workshops.
For more info click here.