- This event has passed.
Residential Energy Assessor Course
July 30, 2015 @ 8:00 am - July 31, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
This course is aimed at consultants who want to build a career advising households on how to reduce their energy consumption. It focuses on teaching learners how to systematically assess problem areas within a residential environment and to recommend appropriate solutions (technology & behaviour).
Learners will be able to conduct financial assessments of each solution recommended and will get a strong understanding of how to recommend
solutions that maximise the customer’s return on investment.
Learners will leave this course with a real skill that can be offered to customers immediately. Homeowners and guest house owners will also gain significant benefit from this course.
- Energy in a Household
- Heating and Cooling
- Hot Water Systems
- Pools and Spas
- Why Eco Consulting?
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- The Audit Process
- Case Study with thorough Energy Calculations
Benefits of doing this course
- Begin a new career in the green industry
- Start a career that allows you to be your own boss
- Learn skills that give you specialist knowledge in the Eco-Industry
- Residential consultants who want to differentiate themselves and gain competitive advantage
- Generate extra income with a green career
- Work in your neighbourhood
- Make a tangible difference and help preserve the environment
- Be assured of sound investment decisions for green retrofits
- Learn how to save money on energy bills
- Homeowners and guest house owners will also gain significant benefit from this course.
Who should do this course?
- Consultants wanting to become green professionals
- Residential service providers wanting to add a competitive
advantage to their services (electricians, handymen, interior
designers, renovators, builders)
- Hotel and guesthouse owners looking to be more profitable by
reducing energy bills
- Anyone wanting to learn how to identify the problems and solutions in their own house or offer it as a service.
- Property managers looking for ways to reduce costs
- New job seekers that want to start a green career
- Anyone wanting to add news skills to their career and open new opportunities in the green industries
Cost: R2,100 excl VAT
Enrol for the course online here.