- This event has passed.
Solar Indaba 2014
October 22, 2014 @ 8:00 am - October 24, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
The agenda is now available and registration open for the SPG Indaba, the South African PV Industry Association’s inaugural congress and South Africa’s most important Solar PV networking, education and advocacy event to date.
What makes the SPG Indaba different?
- The ONLY PV Industry event supported by SAPVIA: Preventing fragmented attendance across multiple events and bringing a network of buyers & sellers together in one marketplace
- Guaranteed ministerial attendance: VIP pre-day consultations to Chatham House rules (22 Oct) & at open forum debates (23-24 Oct)
- Event proceeds injected into funding research studies & advocacy efforts: Contributing to continued PV sector development
- Unique new customer pass scheme: Welcoming EPCs, installers and commercial & industrial energy managers with buying power
- Industry led advisory board and expert moderators delving into new depths, breaking the deadlock and delegating actionable follow up on key issues
If you would like to get involved with sponsoring or speaking at this event, click here to contact us.
“Excellent; absolutely essential if you are in the PV industry in South Africa”
Mark Bleloch, Director, SunSpot SA
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Karen Breytenbach, Senior Project Advisor, Pubic Private Partnership Unit, National Treasury
- Professor Anton Eberhard, Management Programme in Infrastructure Reform and Regulation,
- Graduate School of Business, UCT & Commissioner, National Planning Commission
- Marius von Wielligh, Executive Director, Energy, Basil Read Matomo
- Matteo Brambilla, Chief Executive Officer, Building Energy South Africa
- Niels von Hase, Managing Director, Solsquare
Click here to view the full list.
For more information on exhibiting or sponsoring click here.
“An excellent opportunity to interact with the complete spectrum of those involved in the solar industry across South Africa”
Colin Turner, Managing Director, greenTEK ventures.