- This event has passed.
Sustain & Build Africa 2014
March 11, 2014 @ 8:00 am - March 12, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
Africa’s leading exhibition, Sustain & Build Africa, will showcase green and sustainable solutions and building and design innovations from 11 – 12 March.
A platform where you can do more business and get more exposure: face-to-face with key customer and prospects.
We will put you in front of the largest number of sustainable solutions buyers in Africa.
2 days of jam-packed content
With two days of jam-packed content at Sustain & Build Africa, now is the time to turn those ideas into actions.
Learn about the full spectrum of the hottest topics at 6 free to attend conferences on:
- Sustain & Build
- The Lighting Show
- Power Generation
- T & D
- The Solar Show
- Clean Technology
The exhibition pass allows you to attend the exhibition and free conferences run by leading engineers, architects and consultants.
These will include topics such as:
- Carbon foot print & green rating
- Gardens in the city
- Legislation that works
- Cost debates
- … and many more!
Did you meet the right people at your last event?
Sustain & Build Africa prides itself by making sure it utilises its marketing strategies to attract the right quantity and quality of attendees.
Sustain & Build Africa 2013 was the year that the event saw over 4000 attendees.
These attendees included world-class providers of solutions and services such as:
- external works (landscaping, roofing, walling)
- micro renewable (solar water heating)
- water management
- water efficiency
- building materials (bricks, concrete, aggregates, timber, etc)
- building completion (blinds and shading, doors and windows, insulation, glass)
- building automation and energy management systems
- building services & management, construction and consulting engineers
- communication technology
For more info and bookings head over to the official website: