- This event has passed.
The Rand Show 2014
April 18, 2014 @ 8:00 am - April 28, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
The Rand Show is South Africa and Africa’s biggest one-to-one consumer show, with a legacy spanning 120 years. For generations, they’ve been entertaining people, connecting them with brands, showing them what’s new and exciting, hooking them up to great show bargains, and creating memories.
As both a shopping and an entertainment event, the Rand Show delivers an affluent family market over 11 action-packed days.
With 100 000 square metres of indoor and outdoor exhibition space, there will be unparalleled marketing and retailing opportunities in a stimulating, interactive, vibrant and memorable environment. From exhibiting, selling and running activations, to sampling, sponsorships and naming rights, all bases will be covered.
The Rand Show is going green in 2014 with a dedicated Green Living Zone in association with The Sunday Times and The Times.
Who should exhibit?
- Green building products
- Energy saving lighting
- Eco friendly transport
- Clean technologies
- Education, training & research
- Water preserving devices
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Water energy
- Sustainable furniture
- Green architecture
- Alternative fuels
- Green pet products
- Eco conscious suppliers
- Green cookware
- Waste management
- Recycling services
- Organic products
- Cleaning and gardening
- Green packaging
- Water & wastewater management
Get the most out of your exhibition opportunity
- Demonstrate your product through simulations, supported by data
- Sample hand-outs
- Educate the public about green living and how your product contributes to lowering their household’s carbon footprint
- Differentiate your brand in an ever growing industry
- Enhance relationships with partners and clients
- Tap into the eco-conscious South African consumer market
Secure your spot in the Green Living Zone at the Rand Show 2014 today:
- Lezelle Hendriks
011 494 3280 | 084 543 4528 |