- This event has passed.
Water Efficiency Management Course Cape Town
June 25, 2014 @ 08:00 - June 27, 2014 @ 17:00
The course focuses on teaching learners how to systematically assess water usage within all types of organisations and to recommend appropriate solutions.
Learners will be able to conduct financial assessments of each solution and will get a strong understanding of how to recommend solutions that maximise the customers return on investment.
- Gain competency in this field through SETA accredited training
- Take charge of your organisation’s water efficiency strategy
- Develop a new service for your environmental consultancy and gain a competitive edge
- Differentiate yourself in the job market with this new skill
- Introduction to Water Management
- Legislation / Regulatory Framework
- Business Case
- Performing the Water Audit
- Flow Rate Calculations
- Water Quality
- Water Management Strategy
- Water Monitoring
- Report Writing
- Case Study
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Math
- R 6,500 excl VAT plus R 2,000 excl VAT for optional SETA assessment process
- Justin Dekker CEM
Senior Engineer Terra Firma Solutions Justin has experience in energy efficiency, water efficiency, renewable energy and carbon credit projects. He has worked with numerous listed South African and Namibian companies in retail, manufacturing, renewable energy, logistics and agriculture.
Ccoments from students:
“The lecturer was well prepared and the practical exercises were good.”
Cecil – Sustainability Department, Transnet SOC Limited “The course objectives were fully met and the facilitator was very helpful and approachable.”
Tony – Sustainability Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
Why Terra Firma Academy?
Terra Firma Academy is the leading accredited South African training provider of specialised “green” skills.
Our courses are highly practical, business orientated and facilitated by senior engineers and sustainability experts in the fields of energy and water efficiency, renewable energy, energy monitoring, carbon management, carbon projects and environmental policy and strategy development. They work daily on major projects in this field for medium to JSE listed companies in Southern Africa. Get professional training from professionals.