Ladies! Would you like the freedom to travel and experience, grow and enhance, connect and enjoy creative play in the safety of a tour group for women only?
Join Pam Evans on her travel club LILA Tour’s maiden voyage from 4-7 September to blend the joys of spring flowers, whacky culture, ancient knowledge, fossil digs and wine tasting.
Independent ladies seeking freedom from structure
LILA (Ladies Independent Lifestyle Association) is an association of independent ladies seeking freedom within structure.
It is offering tours in South Africa to places of beauty and healing. The choice is yours to meander or fill your trip with activity. Explore this African land and experience her treasures. The idea is to eat, laugh, connect and find serenity with small groups of like-minded women who want memorable holidays under stars and sunshine.
Pam Evans is a professional astrologer, wife, mother, explorer and grandmother who aims to empower women to use their ‘playtime’ and holiday independently within small groups around South Africa. This leisure is not only to rejuvenate but to create space to pursue personal growth, healing and sharing. Creating memories and forming connections with women from all over the world in order to share skills, provide support, companionship and joy.
Enhance self and environmental awareness
LILA offers the opportunity to enhance awareness of oneself and the environment we inhabit. Pam personally creates unique tours fully integrated into authentic South African life.
More on your tour programme:
- Spoil yourself and take time off to breathe fresh air, hike, feel the wind and feast your eyes on the beauty of the Spring flowers.
- Let the international and local acts at Pieter Dirk Uys’ Voorkamer Fest in Darling feed your soul with music, laughter and wonderful performances.
- Meander along the beach or let the waters of the lagoon lap at your feet.
- Educate yourself in the ways of the San or be fascinated by our origins at the Fossil Park.
- Immerse yourself in nature, the peace and beauty of the Postberg West Coast National Park.
- Taste wine and eat delicious food along the way, celebrating the magical atmosphere of the Cape West Coast, South Africa.
Pam is looking for 9 fun-loving ladies with a minimum level of fitness to break the ice of this novel concept.
The cost is R4500.00pp
For cost breakdown, further information and bookings please email Pam at email@example.com
Transport leaves from Somerset West/Cape Town on Thursday morning, 4th September 2014. Returns on Sunday afternoon, 7th September (travel time 1.5hours)
1 night in the Nature Reserve Chalets;
2 nights in the Manor House, Yzerfontein.
Mini break includes:
- a 5 hour guided tour in the Postberg West Coast National Park,
- an evening of performances at the Darling Voorkamer Fest,
- guided hike and lunch at !Kwattu,
- wine tasting and lunch at Groote Post Wine Farm.