The Biodynamic Agricultural Association of Southern Africa will be hosting a monthly webinar via Zoom:
- 25 July – Session 1: Farm organism and the origin and role of biodynamics in agriculture.
- 29 August – Session 2: A phenomenological approach to soil, plants and animals.
- 26 September – Session 3: Farm fertility, biodynamic preparations and compost.
- 31 October – Session 4: The 4 elements, life cycles and the planting calendar.
- Saturdays: 10 – 12 pm (2 hours)
- Dates and times can be changed to suit the group’s requirements if necessary.
- R250 per session or R800 for all 4 if paid in advance.
Bookings close 5 days prior to each event or by 21 July for all 4.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 072 470 2124 too book.
A Zoom link will be provided when payment is complete.
For those needing a more in-depth understanding of biodynamics, a 2 year diploma is also attainable.