When Pravin and Nirvana Goorun returned to South Africa after ten years in Dublin, Ireland they wanted to leave a legacy for their children. “Not in terms of monetary funds, but in a business that supports a sustainable future and takes responsibility for a healthy world,” said Nirvana.
In Ireland Pravin, a corporate accountant and Nirvana, a chemical engineer, missed the sun and our people. Yet the Gooruns were inspired by the active green movement in Ireland, where especially wind energy harvesting is a big industry. Coming home on 5 January 2012 they moved into the renewable energy market and started Solartech Randburg.
“Emerging our business may be, but renewable energy is no stranger to us. We boast in-depth product knowledge, and know a thing or two about saving you money,” says Pravin. “We’re more than just a company, and you’re more than a consumer. We believe in our products, and stand by them in our affirmation that they will be of benefit to your household and/or business.”
Bring down those ridiculous bills
Solartech Randburg’s expertise allows them access to the latest in technological developments that assist households in bringing down those ever increasing energy bills. Hosting the most sophisticated in energy generation, conservation and renewal products available today, Solartech Randburg are the go to guys in the green game.
You have an energy problem or want to reduce your dependency on fossil fuels? Solartech Randburg can help you anywhere in the country. What’s more, only for Green Times readers, there’s a discount of R1000 on any installation!
Their products include:
- Germany manufactured Solar Geysers
- Photovoltaic (PV) energy – yes, don’t we all want to go off the energy grid?
- Heat Pumps
Let them figure it out
But this is not for you to figure out. They will come to you and work in a structured way to apply their knowledge to your home/business’ energy problem…
1. First they will assess what exactly your needs are. Are your power and electricity bills bordering on the ridiculous? Are you looking for reasonable ways to bring them down without compromising your lifestyle? First they want to get to know you a little better. Assessment is a vital cog in the chain of renewable solutions, which allows them to help you faster.
2. Secondly they will audit your electricity usage, present and projected. Using standardized measurement techniques, they will accurately estimate the cost versus savings ratio on their proposed solution.
3. Thirdly they get down to the nuts and bolts of putting together your solution. “Let our team of savvy motivated high flyers solve the problems you once deemed a part of life. Renewable energy, now that’s your new life,” says Nirvana.
Step into the new world
Implementation of a proposed solution will occur after you’ve all sat down together. Do you like it? Yes, excellent. If not? They won’t take it personally. Together you can formulate a solution, get the appropriate products and install them in your home or business, bringing you closer to that new world of renewable energy.
This dynamic duo’s services include not only energy audits, but also experienced project management and solar financing.
Why can’t preserving our Planet be profitable as well?
It can be, when you partner with a company that has the intellect and ambition needed to deliver profitable solar energy solutions countrywide.
What if we told you that there was a world out there? Now. Not just any kind of world, a very different kind of world. A world where nothing was surplus, nothing went to waste. What if we told you, this same world meant more efficiency, better living and a sustainable future? Did we mention the benefits to the environment? Do we even need to? Welcome to Solartech Randburg. Your new world is here.
Pravin is involved in installations and Nirvana focuses on the sales and marketing side of their business, which consists of two teams, telemarketers and sales consultants. Call her now on 073 350 0852 or 073 350 6375 or contact via email. Don’t forget to quote your special discount reference number: GT007.