- This event has passed.
Carbon Credits Masterclass
February 19, 2014 @ 08:00 - 17:00
Do you want to know more about:
- Carbon Credits?
- Carbon Project?
- Carbon Trading?
Join the 1 day Carbon Credit Masterclass happening in Johannesburg on 19 February 2014.
This session will assist those who want to:
- Develop their own carbon projects
- Advise others on carbon project development as it relates to costs, timelines and processes
Carbon Credit Masterclass covers the following:
- Understanding the business opportunities, costs, timelines and risks associated with developing a carbon project
- Learning how to identify viable carbon projects based on accepted methodologies
- Gaining an understanding of the carbon project development process
- Learning about different types of carbon projects and the various registration bodies
- Empowering you to make decisions so that your company is well positioned to identify and commercialise carbon trading opportunities
- Understanding the skills and resources required to make key decisions around carbon project development
Limited seats available
For more info and registration, click here.
Presented by Kevin James
Kevin (photographed) founded Global Carbon Exchange in 2006 and is the lead sustainability strategist driving innovation across the company’s significant client base. He is an authority on climate finance and carbon trading having been personally involved in the registration of numerous successful carbon projects.
He is an active public speaker regarding issues of sustainability, climate change and the development of low carbon strategies with immense experience gained from working with many of the largest corporations in South Africa, striving to derive tangible business value by integrating environmental sustainability policies and strategies into their operations.
Kevin also well known for his weekly radio 2000 slot where he provides controversial views on issues relating to climate change, sustainability and current affairs.