- This event has passed.
Solar PV Project Implementation Course Joburg
August 17, 2015 @ 08:00 - August 18, 2015 @ 17:00
This course will review the fundamentals of Project Management and how to apply these principles to give participants the knowledge to effectively manage the implementation phase of solar PV projects.
The course covers the regulatory frameworks required as well as the implementation processes for a successfully managed grid-connected roof top solar PV project. The content is based on Terra Firma Solution’s engineering teams’ experience and includes best practice concepts within PV project implementation.
This course will instruct participants on how to apply Project Management principles and strategies to the solar PV profession. The course will make use of principles and methodologies of the Project Management Professional (PMP) curriculum. The emphasis will be on the implementation phase of residential, commercial and industrial rooftop PV project applications.
Concepts covered during the course can be applied to encompass the scope of the domestic, agricultural and ground mounted PV projects.
Benefits of doing this course
- Get a universal view on best practice for solar PV system installation from a project management perspective.
- Gain an understanding of the processes required to implement a residential, commercial and industrial rooftop PV project.
- Gain insights into how the PV construction phase fits into the comprehensive lifespan of solar PV systems.
- Learn from Industry Experts; gain skills from experienced working professionals.
- Gain your competitive edge in the solar PV market to become part of this quickly growing industry.
Who should do this course?
- Solar PV Installers wanting to progress to the next level in their career
- Solar PV Project Managers involved in the rooftop space who want to refine and refresh their knowledge
- Project Managers who want to enter the Solar PV Industry
- Municipal or governmental employees looking to gain insight to manage solar PV installations
- Construction Site Managers, who need to understand the important processes of a Solar PV installation
- Engineering and Construction Companies looking to include Solar PV installation as a service in their business.
- Engineers who want to expand their knowledge in solar PV installations and offer this service to their clients.
- ‘Up-skillers’ within organisations who want to add more value to their company, grow their CV and understand this exciting new renewable energy industry
Book your place here.