- This event has passed.
Sustainability Week 2016
May 31, 2016 @ 8:00 am - June 2, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Advancing the Green Economy through the sharing of knowledge and experience across disciplines, sectors, and markets – actively seeking to develop and accelerate sustainability oriented project pipelines.
The convergence of government officials, private sector investors, business operators, professionals, researchers, and NGO’s under one roof to re-engage on key challenges and solutions will once again prove to have a catalytic effect on the Green Economy.
Through its innovative and interconnected event construction, delegates at Sustainability Week, are exposed to the need to balance interests in a bid to achieve the most appropriate approach to each decision. The day to day market realities are put to one side for three days as decision makers re evaluate their business context and the cause and effect of actions.
In 2016 delegate access to all sessions will again be open, enabling each individual to structure a bespoke programme that suits their personal preferences. This unique approach enhances the delegate experience as people from different sectors and different places interact with each other, seeing similar challenges from different perspectives, and discovering new opportunities.
- Network with thought leaders
- Generate leads
- Make a difference
- Share knowledge and experiences
- Get the latest industry trends and insights
Highlights for 2016 include:
- The 2nd annual African Capital Cities Sustainability Forum, led by the City of Tshwane, and which welcomes high level delegations from cities around the African continent to deliberate on shared experiences and perspectives, and agree on matters of leadership in relation to sustainable cities.
- The 10th annual Green Building Conference, will focus on African approaches and leap-frog thinking to bring fresh thinking to what is fast becoming a mature market.
Find more info and book tickets here.
Download brochure here.