They continue to produce the most creative short films on topics related to sustainable living, which we will be sharing with your regularly.
Here are two from their new series of inspirational short films:
- Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
This film was a collaboration with Graze Slow Food Café.
Recipe – Serves 6:
- 1 x onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 x leeks, roughly chopped
- 2 x large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 sticks of celery, roughly chopped
- 1 kg of Jerusalem Artichokes washed and / peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 x bay leaf
- 1l full cream milk
- Salt and pepper
- 200g butter
- How to Make Mushroom Pickle
A collaboration between Green Renaissance and Wildcraft filmed at Casa Mori.
- Bottle of white wine
- 500ml white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 twigs thyme
- 5 leaves sage
- 10 blck pepper cornels
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1kg fresh cut porcini
Add the wine, vinegar, garlic, thyme, sage, salt and pepper to a pot and bring to a boil. Add the sliced mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms are tender. Cool the mixture down. Sterilize a jar with boiling water. Scoop as much of the mixture into the jar as it can take, then fill it up with olive oil.