The Business Day-Nedbank Greening Your Business course
This practical and focused multimedia course includes a dozen new case studies, as well as templates, exercises, self-assessments, a guide to formulating your own sustainability plan and a host of useful links.
It will be available for download FREE for six weeks from October 10 2011 for the first 2000 participants to register.
Managing environmental risks effectively can lead to creation of new products, sustainable markets, cost savings, community goodwill, and enhance your reputation.
Get a grip on how to assess your organisation’s position and risk, formulate policy in line with legislative and international requirements, and find funding with Greening Your Business.
What participants have said:
- “Gives order to what needs to be done; pitched at the right level.”
- “A useful consolidated approach that considers all aspects of a greening programme.”
- “Amazing store of online resources provided.”
- “I would recommend this course to business leaders anytime.”
Getting you started
The course will assist you to:
- Understand basic concepts of sustainability, current economic constraints, and prospects for a greening economy
- Introduce you to the compliance aspects associated with sustainability
- Measure the environmental impact of your company
- Build a business case to gain management approval for implementation
- Understand how to use benchmark data to set policies and targets
- Facilitate product innovation
- Find and apply for green initiative funding
- Familiarise you with what is needed to manage a sustainability team
- Familiarise you with core principles of GRI, ISO and sustainability reporting
- Turn milestones into internal and external communications content
- Facilitate staff motivation for participation
- Realise returns on investment by building a sustainable brand